0800 723 377
About Safer Site
Electrical Safety Competency Refresher
You will receive a photo ID card as proof that you completed the course, you will also be able to apply for you practicing licence within a couple of days.
This course is prescribed and approved by the EWRB (Electrical Workers Registration Board).
The course content covers:
- Overview of the New Electrical Safety Regulations 2010 and Standards (including any amendments)
- Testing for Personal Safety
- Requirements relating to supervision of trainees
-Earthing requirements including testing
- The installation, operation and testing or RCDs
- Prospective short circuit currents. (Loop Impedance Testing)
- Testing of installations and appliances
- Testing, Certification and Inspection requirements
- Issues as highlighted by the Board (Electron Newsletter)
- First Aid CPR
This course now includes the required competence assessment which will require you to prove a knowledge and use of test instruments by written test questions and practical testing exercises.
The course duration is approximately 5hrs.
Participants will be issued with a Photo ID card, supporting paperwork and any other relevant information as at the time of the course.
Course Locations and Schedules
Pt Chev RSA
23 Aug 2017 at 15:00
Pt Chev RSA 1
20 Sep 2017 at 15:00
18 Oct 2017 at 15:00